If you’re just starting out in recovery and/or waiting for treatment, our Access program provides the support and guidance you need to identify your options, get sober, and stay motivated. This participant-driven, group-based program gives you the basic skills you need to start recovery.
How This Program Helps You
- It’s an ongoing-intake group, so you can start whenever you are ready.**
- It’s supportive and educational giving you the space to check in with how you are feeling and develop practical skills to deal with real-life triggers and stresses.
- Sessions are held during the day, throughout the week, so you get the regular contact and routine you need to put your new skills into practice and stay on track.
- Handouts and reading materials are provided so you can reflect on topics covered in the group in your own time.
- There is no time limit so you can stay in the program for as long as you need to and make progress at your own pace.
- Small, co-ed group
- Three afternoons a week – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. Participants are encouraged to attend all sessions in the week to get the most from the program.
- Entry to the program is through our standard intake and assessment process.
- Administrative & program fees are on a sliding scale.
**Actual start date subject to available space in the group